7.16.2010

PLAYMIX SEVENTEEN_ OTHER BOYS

from taylor + tyler + me




1. Rollerskaters – Sleep Tight
2. Stars – Fixed
3. Yes Giantess – Tuff N Stuff
4. Jinder – Youth Blood (12th Planet and Flinch Remix)
5. HEALTH – USA Boys
6. Crystal Castles – Suffocation (Memory Tapes Remix)
7. School Of Seven Bells – ILU
8. M.I.A. – Space
9. Washed Out – You And I (Feat. Caroline Polachek)
10. Au Revoir Simone – Shadows (Jens Lekman Remix)
11. Chad Valley – Up And Down
12. The Shivers – Just Didn’t Need To Know
13. Arcade Fire – The Suburbs
14. Best Coast – Boyfriend
15. Wolf Parade – What Did My Lover Say?
16. Deer Tick – Choir Of Angels
17. Aeroplane – We Can’t Fly (Extended Drums Mix)



+ + +

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeremy,

    I'm trying to send you this release..
    http://catnappers.net/#/releases/60/

    How?

    ReplyDelete